[Northkeep] Looking for a ride to Round Table

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Jan 21 06:14:05 PST 2010

Sorry for the bandwidth. Forgot to check the to box again.

In a message dated 1/21/2010 8:07:39 A.M. Central Standard Time,
kevinkeary at aol.com writes:

Keigan  and I can take you, if you can leave at Gawdawful in the morning
and
ride  in a back seat really designed for two with Keigan and Amadeo. We
will  be  at Facon's picking him up somewhere in the 6 to 6:30 range,
because I
have to  co-teach a class at 9, and you live very near  there.
Kevin
Amadeo is really skinny, and our two girls ride back there  with ERIC all
the time. Sometimes Cole, Eric and Brie do, so you  will fit, it'll just be

cozy.

In a message dated  1/21/2010 6:37:25 A.M. Central Standard Time,