[Northkeep] Who is coming to trade days and what are you brining?

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 08:12:46 PST 2010

Depending on how my work goes, I am hoping to bring a pork roast.   We'll
see how that works out, but right now I am still on track. ;p  Don't  know
what for sure I am bringing for trade days, again it will depend on what I
have time to drag out today and tomorrow.  I am however very much looking
forward to both Grub and Garb and Trade Days.  I think it is going to be a
very good evening!

Keigan

In a message dated 1/26/2010 9:38:31 A.M. Central Standard Time,