[Northkeep] Who is coming to trade days and what are youbrining?

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Jan 26 10:03:33 PST 2010

greetings

food will be determined by how much time I have after work to prepare it : (
having had food poisoning more times than I care to remember, I try not to
take chances anymore : (
which means I don't leave food in the truck all day : )
especially if I plan on feeding others .
going to try to bring my niece to see about bartering ( cause i'm broke )
for something for her to wear to winter kingdom .

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur