[Northkeep] Late Notice, help needed if possible

Emily Minier adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 19:09:10 PDT 2010

The good news is that Geoffrey and I are moving. The bad news is that we
have to vacate our current house before 0830 Saturday morning.  I know this
is a holiday weekend and many are planning trips to be with family and
friends.  If anyone is available to help us, we would be very
appreciative....for those that are of age, there is pizza and beer in the
budget.  We'll be working all night tonight, all day tomorrow, and all night
tomorrow night to get this done.  (We just found out at 5pm today that we
have to be out)  The work is already underway.

Again, for any that are available, we will be grateful!!!

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg
Titled Bard of Vatavia, Calontir

Music expresses that which cannot be put into words, but also cannot remain
unsaid.