[Northkeep] Creativity Grant

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 12:25:05 PDT 2010

Here is a wonderful opportunity for individuals or organizations to acquire
a $40,000 grant (that's right, forty thousand dollars) to continue to pursue
their creative project(s).  I don't know if the Barony would like to take
this on as a group project, but there are surely some really creative people
in our company who might be interested.  Check it out:

https://cim.ou.edu/application_form.htm

Franziska

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius