[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Fair of the Harvest

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Tue Jul 27 10:48:13 PDT 2010

Last night someone asked me when Chemin Noir's event is and I blithely responded "sometime in October."  I'm afraid I don't remember who I was speaking with but I must apologize.  Fair of the Harvest is actually September 24-26th.

And while we're talking dates, King's Champion Medieval Faire (where I assume we will be demoing) is September 11th and 12th.  And Skorragardr's event, where we were discussing that toy tourney might take place, is October 22-24.

Mercedes

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges