[Northkeep] Northkeep Baronial Guard Meeting!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 07:31:13 PDT 2010

Greetings Northkeep!

I would like to first welcome Lord Geoffrey de Gournay as a member of the Northkeep Baronial Guard. He is a fine addition to our ranks!

Second, Their Excellencies and I do request the presence of all current members of the Guard for a meeting Thursday, August 5th at 7pm at Kilkenny's Irish Pub on Cherry Street (15th just east of Peoria).

Lastly, if you are interested in joining the Northkeep Baronial Guard and would like to learn more about it please feel free to contact me. We are accepting adult and youth (age 10+) members who show interest and willingness to work for and protect our wonderful Barony.

In Service,

Zahava batHannah
Captain, Northkeep Baronial Guard