[Northkeep] REMINDER: Axeman VI Planning Meeting - TONIGHT - 7pm, July 22

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 10:27:27 PDT 2010

Regards,

Tadhg

...brick by brick

--- On Thu, 7/15/10, Doug Copley <doug.copley at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Doug Copley <doug.copley at gmail.com>
Subject: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Axeman VI Planning Meeting - 7pm, July 22
Date: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 1:34 PM

      Greetings Lords & Ladies,

We are working on the planning for Axeman VI which will be held on

Friday, October 22nd (which is a Full Moon!), through Sunday, October 24th.

We are in the early stages of planning so everyone still has a chance to

  help make this a great event.

The meeting will start on July 22nd at 7pm and will be held at:

Denny's Restaurant - Exit Harrison Street (Exit #186 on I-40)

4903 N. Harrison

Shawnee, OK 74801

405-878-0356

If you have any thoughts or suggestions, please do not hesitate to

contact one of us.

We look forward to seeing many of you there!

Vincenti da Murano & Charles of Portsmouth

Co-Autocrats Axeman VI

	  Reply to sender |

	  Reply to group |
            	Start a New Topic