[Northkeep] i went to bead Jamboree

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Jul 24 15:22:52 PDT 2010

I went to the Bead jamboree. It was small but there are lots of specials. They have big beads. If you look at the pictures of the Viking necklaces they have BIG beads. I am sure that these are not real amber because they are in the 3 to 5 dollar range but they look like amber. They have all sorts of strings of beads for only one dollar. There are some very nice silver tone metal beads that are very big.
There are crystal strings that are out of period but so beautiful. I didn't have any money but you might and the sales are worth it.
willow