[Northkeep] Next Week!

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Jul 21 13:06:15 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone
I won't be at fighter practice this week but Next week I will be there and I will be bringing my Dragon stuff and I am willing to help people with projects for "Fall of the Dragon". I will be sponcering a contest on best Dragon thing. So please make something with  a Dragon theme.
I am willing to accept SCA "altered Art". That means you can take a bought Dragon and make into some SCA. For example you could take a dragon figure and make a candle stick out of it. I will need the elements to go together and the final product look like it could have exsited during our period. Talk to you more
willow