[Northkeep] Next Week!

teresa hardy tresehardy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 13:48:08 PDT 2010

Thank you. And thanks for the loan of the dragon book. Canton members and new recruits from sunfest will come to next weeks fighter practice/grub and garb so if we could make them feel welcome that would be great! Also to bards and brewers fall of the dragon is only two months away so keep that in mind as far as planning goes for brew and song. Additionally pookie needs a helper with children's activities. The activities are already planned he just needs a helper with running them as I will be autocratting. If you could post if interested that would be wonderful. Reminder we will be at a new campsite in Bartlesville with platform tents available for those who wish to use.
YIS,Eve
p.s. teaser there's a special feastcrat!