[Northkeep] OT: Ice Cream Social at Historic Home Museum

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 23 12:51:23 PDT 2010

Yum Ice Cream :)

Kindly
Ian

________________________________
From: Talbot the Mad <talbotthemad at gmail.com>
To: The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Fri, July 23, 2010 2:31:06 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] OT: Ice Cream Social at Historic Home Museum

*Pardon the bandwidth, Their Excellencies have graciously consented to allow
me to post the following announcement: *

* *

*Mark your calendars! Saturday, July 31, from 1 to 5 pm, The Peter Conser
Historic Home will be hosting our 2nd annual Ice Cream Social! **
There will be homemade root beer, ice cream, games, music, and door prizes,
and the staff will be in turn of the century Victorian costume! *

*Raffle tickets will be sold for a Conser Creek Forge knife, drawing to be
held at 4 pm. Raffle proceeds and all tour and ice cream social donations
will go to the upkeep of the Peter Conser Historic Hom**e. **
Step back in time for a day of fun, we hope to see you there! *

* *

*The Peter Conser Home is located at:*

*47114 Conser Creek Road**, *

*Heavener, OK 74937*

* *

*For more information call (918)653-2493, or email peterconser at okhistory.org
.*

*
Raffle tickets are $1.00 apiece, no limit on how many.  Tickets will be
available the day of the event, or purchase in advance.  (I should be at
Populace, on Monday July 26th, and will have Raffle Tickets available, then,
as well!)*

* *

*Send payment to: **
"Peter Conser Historic Home, *

*ATTN: Brandon Reid***

*P.O.Box 11**
Hodgen, OK 74939"

Make checks payable to "Oklahoma Historical Society" and put "Peter
Conser Home" on the memo line. Get 'em in the mail before July 28th, to
make sure they get here in time, and drop me a note, to
let me know how many tickets to fill out for you!

Good Luck!*

* *