[Northkeep] OT: This weekend

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Wed Jun 9 08:33:46 PDT 2010

For the regional vintners and imbibers.

This weekend the cities of Stroud and Drumright are having wine festivals.

In Stroud they will be closing Route 66 in the center of town.   I've been told there will be 13 wineries doing tasting/sales in addition to the usual food and crafts booths.   A mile and a half west of the middle of town is Stable Ridge winery.  If you want to know what a small commercial setup looks like they have tours and a fantastic Syrah for you full bodied dry red wine fans.

Damon
            Veni, Vidi, Imbibimus - I came, I saw, We drank.