[Northkeep] Battlemoor Gift Baskets: A reminder

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 10:12:18 PDT 2010

Hi all!

I had a number of folks who are helping with the Battlemoor gift baskets ask
for a 'reminder' about two weeks out... so... this is it!  I will be
collecting items for the baskets on Wednesday, June 23rd, at the Northkeep
Fighter Practice. I will also be stopping by NK fighter practice this
evening as well.

Thank you to all those who are working on projects for this basket!  I know
it's going to be *awesome* and will do our Crown very proud :)

- zubeydah