[Northkeep] off topic who wants a lab doggie

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 17:24:22 PDT 2010

hate to take of bandwidth but told my coworker i would pass this along see below she has 2 labs she needs to find a good home for..please pass this on to anyone who may be interested...

Elodie

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi Everyone,

I hate to bother each of you but we need your help!!
 Unfortunately, we have come to the point where we can no longer keep our
two labs, Sadie and Kole and I am asking everyone I know if they know of any
good available homes for them before we have to result to the pound.  If
you or anyone you know might be interested PLEASE forward this information on!

We love them very much and want to see them go to a good
home but here are few things:

They need to go to a home where they can be almost entirely
inside dogs.  They do NOT like to be kept outdoors during the work
day.  If they are kept outside too long (more than an hour or so), they
will eat through/destroy a fence to get out.
They need to go to a home where there are older or no
children.  Sadie is wonderful with kids of all ages but Kole (while he
tolerates them) is very leery and does not like to be around the noise and
confusion of little children.  While he has never bitten another human
being he has growled at my daughter on two occasions when she got down in his
face.

On that note, here are all the positives about them:

They are both potty trained and have NEVER had an accident
in my home.
They have NEVER destroyed any property within my home
Sadie is a very playful dog and loves to go on walks and
play catch.  Kole is a very laid back dog and believes he is a ten lb. lap
dog—he needs lots of affection but does not require a lot of
“play time”.
They both turned 8 years old this March and have been kept
up to date on all shots, treatments,etc.

Items we will provide:

Dog beds
Brushes
Leashes
Water/food bowls
Tags
An electronic fence system—the only additional cost to
the new owner would be approximately $300 to have new cable buried.  I have
all the companies contact info, etc. on the system.

Of course, don’t worry about contacting me to let me
know you aren’t interested—if you aren’t please just pass
this along to someone who might be.

Once again, I know this is a last ditch effort but I would
truly appreciate your help!!

Thanks!!

Kim Rebsamen
Juvenile Court Case Manager