[Northkeep] Sunfest Demo

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 19:05:39 PDT 2010

At populace we talked about tables and maybe our list rope for making a
double line around the list field, do you want those things?  And if you  do,
does Ottokar need to pick them up tomorrow as well?

I've slept since populace and I couldn't remember what we had  decided.
Sorry!

Keigan

In a message dated 6/1/2010 2:32:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time,