[Northkeep] Sunfest Demo

Emily Minier adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 21:02:24 PDT 2010

We talked about the list ropes to create the 3 or 4 foot walking channel
between the crowd and the fighting.  We've found at the Norman Med Faire
that this went a lot further toward keeping the kids OUT of the list area as
well as provided a designated space for fighter support and those talking to
the crowd about the battle (or what not) on the field.

Just a reminder as to the purpose of the possibility of the ropes.