[Northkeep] Rapier Tournament Preview at June Grub N Garb

Amadeo Estevão rockmeamadeo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 21:27:57 PDT 2010

Greetings Northkeep!

After some discussion last eve His Excellency Facon informed me that he will
be sponsoring a Rapier Tournament for local fighters at the July Grub n
Garb.  In preparation for this we will be having a tourney preview at this
month's Grub n Garb so everyone can get comfortable with the format, more
details will be released as were are closer to the end of the month.  While
July's tourney is intended for our local fighters we would whole heartedly
welcome our cousins with blade proclivities to fight as challengers both
this month and next... and well any other time you care to make the drive!

In service,
Lord Amadeo Estevão
Rapier Marshall, Northkeep