[Northkeep] Seeking: Illumination - human figure/fabric...

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 07:08:03 PDT 2010

I'm pretty good at basic painting, but when it comes to making paint look
like fabric, I am at a complete loss.  I am hoping someone in our scribal
community might be willing to help me -- I have a specific black and white
image that I need to have recreated :
http://wimble.outlandsheralds.org/badges.php?awardid=227 (Outlands' Walker
of the Way - the closest equivalent to our Lion), and I need it a specific
size (pretty small: _approximately_ 1 1/2 inches tall)

If you would be willing to undertake this commission, on a fairly short turn
around (by June 23rd), in exchange for a pan of brownies or fudge, or two
dozen cookies, or other sweet treat... please let me know off list and I can
provide further size/detail information.

-zubeydah