[Northkeep] Seeking: Hand Sewing

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 07:01:16 PDT 2010

Your Grace:

I was totally surprised by the number of folks who offered to help
with these projects!  Prior to getting your email, I received multiple
offers. These projects are all taken care of -- but thank you for your
willingness to help!   I thought the Walker might have been an
influence, reading through its charter!

-Zubeydah

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 2:56 PM, willowdewisp at juno.com