[Northkeep] Historical question...

Talbot the Mad talbotthemad at gmail.com
Thu May 20 10:00:49 PDT 2010

Most certainly an excellent resource, in addition to being, just plain
fascinating!
All manner of photographs, and scans of documents.
One of my favorites:
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=The_Petition_for_Principality_Status
The detail that went into it is astounding.
Definitely check it out, and consider adding to it. I'd LOVE to see fewer
and fewer red links, as each day passes!
In Service,
~B. Talbot