[Northkeep] Historical question...

Talbot the Mad talbotthemad at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:38:20 PDT 2010

they LAMINATED it?!?
i need to go find a paper bag to breathe into.

ideally, on a textile piece, the info should be written in a non-acidic,
non-reactive archival ink, on a natural fiber fabric, usually cotton, and
LOOSELY stitched to the textile, in an unobtrusive place, ie: the back
corner, near the top or bottom.
At least that's what we do in museums.
~Talbot