[Northkeep] You're not Gonna Believe....SCA Gypsy Wagons!

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Sun May 23 01:02:33 PDT 2010

I have Annawyn to thank for this...I got so intrigued by the gypsy wagons
and being a bit bored and curious decided to google the subject.  After
finding all manner of wonderful wagons I ran across a site that a number
of SCA people who have built some and have taken them to events and ren
faires.  They showed some camping at Pennsic even.  I would have loved to have
something like these!
I found these at:   www.enslin.com/rae/gypsy/camps.htm
Maybe Sarran would make you one of these, Tina!  Although you might have a
problem using one with your lovely dresses;-)

Aoife