[Northkeep] A most abject apology, long over due

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Sat May 22 19:29:18 PDT 2010

I knew something had to be very, very wrong after reading your post...it really
didn't 'sound' like you at all.  I've never met you but I had the great good
fortune of sitting at Sir Finn's table at feast once.  Our prayers are going
your way also!

Aoife of Chemin Noir

On Sat May 22 19:24 , 'Susan O'Neal' <catmafia03 at gmail.com> sent: