[Northkeep] semi regular pot luck

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Nov 8 16:04:09 PST 2010

greetings

since this has been a hectic year , we haven't gotten to do our normal archers pot luck get together yet,   so......
before it gets too cold,
if your an archer, want to be an archer, have ever been an archer, know an archer, or ever knew an archer, or even if you just like robin hood movies.... ; )  i do hereby announce that the northkeep archers potluck will be this sunday 14nov2010 at the missile ranges.
and if you fall into the above discriptions, or know someone who might, you are invited to come on out, talk missile activities, or what ever comes up ; )  , and enjoy good company, good food, and good times = )

please bring a dish to share and drinks of some kind  ; ) i have lots of hamburger , and a few other things to grill ; )

i will start cooking while missile practice is running, pot luck to officially start after missile practice ends.
oh and since the picnic table will have the food on it , you may want to bring a chair ; )

brought to you by your friendly arc d'ors

oh, ps:  you may also substitute knives / axes / spears, in place of archer , above, so if you like thowing things your invited too ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur