[Northkeep] A Message from Duchess Willow

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Nov 8 22:32:24 PST 2010

greetings

hope he gets well soon ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur
----- Original Message -----
From: "Fred C Ross" <f-ross at sbcglobal.net>
To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 3:54 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] A Message from Duchess Willow

Good Gentles:

Duchess Willow just called me (3:30 PM Monday) and Duke Jonathan just got
out of recovery from his back surgery this afternoon and is doing well. He
had vertebrae fused in a couple of spots. He will be in the hospital at
least one night and she will be spending the night with him tonight in his
room. If his xrays and scans look good he will go home in the next couple of
days He is in the Tulsa Spinal Hospital but Her Grace did not indicate what
room. I think she is hoping he will take this time to rest and recouperate.

In service,

Roselynde d'Angleterre

-----
No virus found in this message.