[Northkeep] Knight Marshal office opening for bids.

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 21:29:09 PST 2010

Well it is nearly two years since I was charged with the duties of  Knight
Marshal. I have enjoyed serving the Barony in this capacity, but  it is coming
upon the time for me to step aside and give another a  chance to do the same.
With this missive applications will be accepted  until December's Officer's
meeting. It is  my plan to hand over the office to my chosen successor on
January 1st.

In Service to the Barony,
Centurion Thorvald
Knight Marshal
 The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up
in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.