[Northkeep] thanksgiving

teresa hardy tresehardy at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 07:11:26 PST 2010

Just wanted to say to my dear sca friends that I am thankful for you. I am thankful for the oppurtunity to learn and live this Dream alongside you.Thankful for the friendship and the memories, thankful for the laughter, thankful for the happiness I have enjoyed with you. You are a wonderful group of people and are each a special person in your own way. Thank  you for being the funny, unique, awesome, amazing people you are. Thank you for embracing and supporting me when I first arrived and at events I have autocratted. I am blessed with a small family full of love but also blessed by a large family of wonderful friends. Thank you for being such good friends to me. I appreciate and am thankful for each and everyone of you and I wish you the happiest of holidays with lots of yummy food, laughter,special memories and safe travel.Take care and know that you are all loved and appreciated.
Teresa
Lady Eve Donald