[Northkeep] Getting others to fill out

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Thu Nov 25 13:23:56 PST 2010

i know that I got notes on my peer list asking us to track down people who had quit the SCA and to get them to fill out a census.
I talked to about 50 people but I only got 7 to fill in the census. Most of the people took a look at The BOD names and told me it was a waste of time. Those people are lost to us. None of them lived in Northkeep They were split between Elfsea and the Old West.
Their problems centered  about not being able to do things and lack of courtesy in our officers and nobles. Oh yes one other problem "a lack of respect of the upper artisan"Laurel" for people who just want to learn for the fun of it'
These were some of the surface reasons. i have some theories but not facts.
willow