[Northkeep] Census What does it mean

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Nov 28 11:09:12 PST 2010

greetings

it could also mean that there are a lot of ex ansteorrans that are still on
the lists, even if not playing.
and that a large portion of ansteorras active population doesn't feel the
need to fill out surveys, even if it may help get soeme old members back, or
help retain new ones : /  ..

whats bad is that of ansteorras population of 1700 paid members,  ( found
the lost pages ; )  , only 541 paid members have taken the survey .......
thats less than the northern region alone . ( 562 northern paid members ),
and the number of non member and ex members having already taken the poll,
together
( 276 non members & ex members ) comes close to the total population of the
coastal region .( 321 coastal paid members ) .

looked up info from original post ,
http://www.sca.org/scacensus2010/index.html     theres a link to the
breakdown info there.
population counts are from may 2010 counts and are available here :
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/info.html
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur