[Northkeep] Gore Schools Demo --choosing a date

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 11 16:55:29 PDT 2010

Greetings all!

A month or so ago I put out a call for Norse personas or like-minded people who
might be interested in participating in a demo for my school.

I'm looking at two dates either a week from tomorrow on Tuesday October 19th or
the following week on Thursday October 28th.

I will be following my Beowulf unit with a short unit on Canterbury Tales which
would allow for some non-Viking personas as well---

I would really love to have some fighters come up so my students can see a
little bit of combat, perhaps a bard or two and some crafters with their
wares....My students on the other hand really want to see ME get gacked a few
times so if there's a fencer or two out there who can make the drive that would
be pretty awesome also :)

If people would email me privately about their prefered date I will decide for
sure which to go with and let everyone know.

Keep in mind my school is about an hour and a half SE of Tulsa...

Thanks!

In service,

Kelandra