[Northkeep] Winter Kingdom Classes

Shirley Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 5 09:41:01 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Sorry, I am behind in my e-mail and I just read your note about Winter
Kingdom Classes.  Here they are again.

Class Title:  Storytelling

Teacher: Baroness Caroline de Mercier

Length:  Please advise, class can be conducted in 1 hour or 1 hour and 30
minutes

Class Title:  Skirts

Teachers:  Honorable Lady James Ainsley, Lady Cicily Bridges

to a bodice are examined.  Period portraits and examples of garb are used to
illustrate the various methods.

Length:  1 hour

Class Title:  16th Century Headwear

Teachers:  Honorable Lady James Ainsley, Lady Cicily Bridges

more accurate portrayal of 16th century persona.  This class will examine
portraits for examples of 16th century hats and discuss methods that can be
used to construct hats and headwear.

Length:  2 hours.

Class Title:  Blackwork Embroidery

Teacher:  Honorable Lady James Ainsley

of embroidery was common during the mid to late 16th century, although it's
roots are much earlier in history.  This class will teach the basics and
discuss sources for patterns and material.

Length:  1 hour.

Yours in service,

Cicily