[Northkeep] winterkingdom classes

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Oct 17 10:52:45 PDT 2010

Lady Eva
I would like to teach a class on "What are your "all rights and responsibilities": A survey of the benefits and responsibilities implied by that phrase when you get your awards. Starting with the AOA and going on to Peer. Special attention paid to the New Grant awards,
My second class would be "The fugal SCAer" A Ansteorrian guild to looking great and having great stuff without spending a lot of money. Examples of good finds and expensive ideals.
willow