[Northkeep] Care package

rockmeamadeo at gmail.com rockmeamadeo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 12:17:09 PDT 2010

Yes it was me, Amadeo.

Thank you Mercedes for putting the links and lists together.  I had planned to see how large the response was before asking for postage help but knowing Northkeep I should have just assumed I would need the help to send all that we pull together for him and his unit.

Josh did request some SCA related reading material.

I will be accepting donations at fighter practices, meetings, and events or my home or work.

I will post a longer note later when not on my cell phone.

In service,
Amadeo