[Northkeep] A regional meeting at Mooneschadowe

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Tue Sep 14 19:43:04 PDT 2010

Why not be Border Lands because we border three kingdoms. Is there a old name for the OK territory that could be turned into a easy language. I don't find welsh or Norse easy.
Also we need to think what the word leads us to in colors Our neighbors are green and gold, Purple and gold, red and white and if we count Ansteorra proper Gold and black. Aten is sky blue and gold and Merdiris is Black and white .Gold and Red would stand out if it was more Gold than Red. Red land or Red home would be a good name.
I really think we need more Spanish personas to make a Spanish name describe us. I think that Scottish Celtic has a nice word for red but i can't remember. Scotland was home to Norse, Irish Celts, and Welsh Celts and us Picts.
willow