[Northkeep] Announcing a Fun Opportunity for Artisans

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 13:12:02 PDT 2011

Dear Ansteorra,

Nobelese Largesse Presents

No Limits: An SCA Artisan Talent Swap

How it works:

Each
 participant will be assigned a recipient for whom they will craft
something in the SCA art form of their choice. Each participant will
also be assigned to another participant as that person's recipient.

Materials
 cost for the item should not exceed $25. The participant will get their
 recipient's information shortly after September 23rd. Delivery is to be completed by January 31st. Deadline to withdraw from the swap is January 21st, barring last minute major project failure, for which an extension may be granted. Failure
to drop out by the deadline or failure to deliver your project will lead to your being banned from all future Noblese Largesse swaps, and your
recipient will be notified of your failure to fulfill the bargain.
Remember, for everyone to get a shiny thing, everyone must make a shiny
thing.

Sign up is open until September 16th. To sign up, visit http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R5NFRRJ and fill out the survey with all of your information.  The more
detailed you are, the more it helps your secret artisan on their gift
for you.  Once we have all your information, you will receive a
confirmation email.  Once sign-ups close, you will receive your
recipient's information.

If you find you can not complete an
assignment, please email the moderators at NobeleseLargess at gmail.com so
we can try to find a replacement for you.  All matches will be kept
confidential, but if you fail to notify us and fail to deliver, we
reserve the right to narc you out and you will not be allowed to play
the next time.

Have fun, be creative, and bring your A-game.

Constantia Kaloethes and Aline Swynbrook

Visit Us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/140687692670731/