[Northkeep] Ride From LPT to Tulsa

Scott Fridenberg fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:51:07 PDT 2011

Hello
    Robert Fitzmorgan here.  Katrine is going to be attending Laurel Prize
Tourney.  She is riding up with some friends from Elfsea.  After the event
she needs to go to Tulsa instead of back to Fort Worth.  Is there anyone who
is going to LPT who would have room to give her a ride back to Tulsa
Saturday Evening?  It would be her, a small suitcase and a small box,  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.  We can help a little with gas for the
trip back.

    If you are able to help please contact her off-list at
Rubberduckiemom at gmail.com

Thanks

Robert

--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult.

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan
Yahoo! ID:   robert_fitzmorgan