[Northkeep] Sad news for our Barony again

Riddari Balvin sirbalvin at att.net
Mon Aug 22 16:09:32 PDT 2011

Greetings All,

When I first found the SCA, Caer du Pard took me in and made me family.
Lochlann was there and we became good friends and brothers. We traveled
many miles leaving late at night after he got off his evening work
shift, often arriving at an event as the sun came up; he would be
setting up his merchant equipment and I would be throwing on armor
without even setting up camp and no sleep the night before. We were
young and full of the vigor, thoughts of mortality were far from our
youthful minds.

Though we lost touch over the years I have thought of those early years
often and with great fondness. Peace Brother and blessings upon all
those you have touched in this mortal lifetime.

Balvin