[Northkeep] Two food-related questions

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com
Tue Dec 6 04:16:04 PST 2011

Downtown go to McNealies Public house.  Blue dome district.  Best
cottage pie in Tulsa.

Kilkennys - Irish bar.  15th and Peoria (Cherry street district).  Might
as well be downtown.   Try a boxty.  Think Calzone but instead of bread
dough its made with a potato pancake.

Moving East...

Indian... Kolam.  West side of Memorial just North of 51st.    Decent
lunch buffet.

Thai Siam, east end of the strip mall, south side of 31st. just west of
Sheridan.   Mom and Pop place.

Japanese:  Unfortunately the shabu shabu place closed.  Sake (Woodland
hills area) has good Bento boxes.  But you /really/ don't want to go
near the area until the madness subsides sometime in Jan.    Fuji used
to be really good.  Still decent but not what it used to be.  Extended menu.

Out Broken Arrow way Memories of Japan, 71st. and 145th in the Walmart
plaza.  Industrial strength wasabi.

Thai Garden, just east of Rhema on 71st.  Small place, good food.

There's a Korean place at 41st. and 129th.  Told it's good though I
haven't been there in a while.

Damon