[Northkeep] yellow and brown snow , yep its edible ; )

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Feb 9 09:22:54 PST 2011

greetings

in another leave it to blackmoon moment , I decided to see if it was possible to eat either / both " yellow " and / or "brown" snow.......
yes , people of northkeep, you will be glad to know that I have saved you the trouble of doing something " only blackmoon would have done "
so , here are the results:
brown snow ice cream :
 the chocolate flavoring gave it a slightly bitter taste, but at least to my taste buds it was still better than regular chocolate ice-cream ; )
yellow snow ice cream:
the lemon flavoring gave it a very intense lemon flavor , if made less yellow, it would reduce the pucker factor ; )

I am considering also trying tree flavored snow ice cream ( maple ) , will let everyone know in an update if I do ; )

stay warm
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur