[Northkeep] things I might do for Castleon

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 14 12:26:04 PST 2011

Get lots of birds with one stone...do a bardic pavilion where people can come
join in with old style SCA sing-a-longs, or do singular performances.

I  know I saw a thread of conversation about waxing and waning bardic interests
just recently and we all know that you do like hosting these pavilions and this
would not be that much different.  Simply set the stage as it were to provide a
platform supporting the bardic arts, give a location where young aspirants might
come to share in a song or play an instrument showing that aspect of the gentler
pursuits, and this would create an area of ambiance during the tourney which
would give people who for lack of a better phrase "don't have a dog in the
fight" or who would like something else to do.

Kindly
Ian