[Northkeep] Greetings Bards of Ansteorra

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Sun Feb 20 09:07:08 PST 2011

Greetings unto the Bards of Ansteorra,

We bid greetings to all.  We wish it to be known that in response to comments regarding Northkeeps Castellan bardic competition we have created a yahoo group to discuss it.  This group was created to collect the thoughts and opinions of the bardic format at Northkeeps Castellan event. The purpose is to allow the bardic community to express its thoughts, concerns, and suggestions for our bardic competition. This will be a short term group, with the intent of looking toward our upcoming event. It is our desire to support this noble group and provide a quality competition.

If you desire to join this group please contact myself at facon at cox.net and I will send an invite to this group.  Our Thanks and we look forward to hear your thoughts.

Yours in Service,

Facon and Kiegan
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep