[Northkeep] Items requested/needed for Winterkingdom

Emily Minier adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:09:10 PST 2011

As many of you know, we will be having a bake sale at Winterkingdom.  I am
in need of both donations for this bake sale and, if any are available and
willing to act as cashier (in one hour time slots), please contact me as
soon as possible so that I can have an idea of how many goodies we'll have.
I know the availability for many will depend on the class schedule which is
not yet posted.  Any help that can be offered is greatly appreciated.

Also, Alise will be doing some candle dipping with the children and she is
asking for donations of old shirts (preferrably button up ones) that she can
use to protect the children's garb during her class.  She also needs to know
if anyone has a crock pot she can borrow for the day of the event to keep
water hot to melt the parafin.

Thanks in advance,

--
Adalia

Music expresses that which cannot be put into words, but also cannot remain
unsaid.