[Northkeep] Items requested/needed for Winterkingdom

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:46:15 PST 2011

I'll be making goodies.  If it's all right with you, I thought I would do like I did at the last bake sale and make period candies. If you'd rather have baked goods, let me know.  Whether I can take a stint at cashier will depend on the schedule - I'm teaching two classes and I need to take the Seneschal and Reeve's classes.

Talana