[Northkeep] Cool site for medieval blades and accessories

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 14:22:57 PST 2011

If you have not checked out the website for Tod's Foundry before, hide your cash and credit cards before you do so, because you are going to see gobs of seriously drool-worthy stuff.  Tod offers everything from swords and medieval cook's knives to buttons and purse hangers to bone spoons and good wooden tableware.   He even has a bollocks dagger kit, if you want to assemble one yourself.
Be sure to check out both "The English Cutler" and "Tod's Foundry" headers on the site.
He does ship to the U.S., and while the shipping charges can be a little steep (12 to 20 pounds, depending, he says), it would be less shared around in a group order.  He takes major credit cards and Pay Pal.

http://www.todsstuff.co.uk/todsfoundry/

In servicio,

Talana
Sitting on her Visa card and saying "I WILL be good, I WILL be good..."