[Northkeep] Source for blue plastic drums

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 15:12:06 PST 2011

Out around 161st & Admiral there is a place called Addesa Auto Auction. At this
place a guy nammed Cliff has drums he is selling for $5 or less. He said he go
as low as $2 if several were taken. The number to call is 918-271-8597, I told
him I would pass this on so he knows people might be calling.

Thorvald
 The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up
in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.