[Northkeep] events 2 Dionadair

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 10:35:51 PST 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <
burgborrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:

> So, once again, I set off to co-opt someone to help me make trouble.  I
> started discussing things with Angus.
>
> Isn't the origin of some of the most fun ever; thank you two so much for
the results of your trouble.  Some of my fondest SCA memories came from the
Dionader or Ensign (my first one was ran separately right after we joined)
tournies ran at Woodward Park.  They were just Northkeep and some friends
out in all of our brilliance and loveliness in the park.  It was the most
delightful way for people to show their friends and family just what this
thing the SCA was, it was also a delightful tool towards bringing new people
into the SCA.  To me it always made me think of us as sparkling gemstones on
a bed of green shining in all of our glory.
Susan the Curious