[Northkeep] events 2 Dionadair

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Sat Jan 29 01:59:43 PST 2011

I have fond memories from my first Dionadair,  Susan, you were the Hospitaler at the
time.  You were wearing a green tunic and came over to our sunshade and
introduced yourself: "Hi, I'm Susan The Curious, Northkeep's Hospitaler.  Welcome
to our Dionadair!"  I've never forgotten that.  When I think of you, you're
always in your green tunic!

On Fri Jan 28 18:35 , 'Susan O'Neal' <catmafia03 at gmail.com> sent: