[Northkeep] I'm here for you and yours

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 12:27:34 PST 2011

Happy new beginnings everyone!

I want to express how wonderful it is to know you and what an honor it
is to have the opportunity to help! If anyone would be generous enough
to give me the opportunity to assist anyone in any way, I would
certainly appreciate hearing about it on the
<Northkeep_Help at yahoogroups.com> help list!

Thank you VERY much for any opportunity to be useful,

Pooky

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!
~ Pooky