[Northkeep] Grub N Garb Thanks

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 23:01:37 PST 2011

Willow, you are more than welcome to come when I do it-I need to find my pot
for melting the pewter before casting can happen-I think it is still in
Tahlequah and that I'll need to go spelunking to find it.

Authur, I'd love to teach a class if I knew it better; but as it is I have
only been to one of Ferd's wonderful classes in Calontir and done a casting
then.  I have some basic tools and would love to have somemore from anyone
who can make them-he has a great method using the medal strapping used to
band boxes and he cuts a section and puts it into a length of dowel with a
cut in the end and then files them into different shapes and sharpens them.
Simple to do if you have the tools, I just don't.  I do have sandstone, lead
free pewter, and a really cool melting pot that is supposed to make casting
a joy.  One of the many things that completely slipped my mind, but that I
think I can still remember the gists of to do it myself and welcome the
brave to join me.  Actually this last line really fits so much of my life
anymore-life is an adventure.

Susan

On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 7:14 PM, willowdewisp at juno.com <willowdewisp at juno.com